The Felony Fiction Authors have preorders! Browse our list of books available for preorder.
The most recent preorders submitted by our authors go on top! So check here for the newest pre-orders.
Be careful what you wish for …
After eleven years trapped in the
Spadros crime syndicate, 23-year-old private eye Jacqueline Spadros is
an independent woman, free to run her investigation business.
But her problems are only beginning.
in debt, Jacqui is in danger from both the rogue Spadros men calling
themselves “The Ten of Spades” and the ruthless Red Dog Gang — who may
be one and the same.
Jacqui is determined to find Black Maria,
the key to the identity of the Red Dog Gang’s secretive leader. To
survive long enough to do that, Jacqui needs a paying case.
The one she's offered may put her in the most danger of all …
SEE ALL THE PLACES TO PREORDER THE EBOOK
PREORDER THE SIGNED PAPERBACK
PREORDER THE SIGNED HARDCOVER
Releases October 1, 2019
Ten of Spades is part 5 of a 13-part serial novel - please begin with
The Jacq of Spades or the Red Dog Conspiracy Act 1 box set.
special preorder pricing
Until October 6th,The Ten of Spades: Part 5 of the Red Dog Conspiracy is priced at just $2.99 in ebook format (regular price $4.99).
why should i pre-order?
- Preordering lets the author know you're interested in the book! This is particularly important for hardcover, paperback, and audio books, which often come with extra costs for the cover, setup, narration, and printing. If you don't pre-order, they may not have the funds to create the book for you. And I've seen more than one author cite poor preorders for their decision not to continue a series.
- Many authors offer at least one pre-order bonus not available after the book launches.
- Again, in the case of hardcover and paperback books, if you want them signed, the author has to buy the books from the printer first and have them delivered, which can take several weeks. If you want your book signed and delivered during the launch, you have to pre-order it!
- If the launch comes close to the holidays, printing, shipping, and delivery times can stretch out even further. Pre-ordering can help ensure that your book is printed, shipped, signed by the author, then shipped to you in time.
- Many authors offer a special price on their preorders, which goes up after the book launch. You save money by preordering.
release date and pre-order
At this time, ebooks can't be put up for pre-order at Amazon earlier than 90 days before the launch date. It's disappointing for those who read Kindles, but it's out of the author's control.
See our New Releases | Browse this month's Book Fair | See our 99 cent books