The Felony Fiction Authors have preorders! Browse our list of books available for preorder.
The most recent preorders submitted by our authors go on top! So check here for the newest pre-orders.
why should i pre-order?
- Preordering lets the author know you're interested in the book! This is particularly important for hardcover, paperback, and audio books, which often come with extra costs for the cover, setup, narration, and printing. If you don't pre-order, the author may not have enough money to create the book for you. And I've seen more than one author cite poor preorder sales for their decision not to continue a series.
- Many authors offer at least one pre-order bonus not available after the book launches.
- Again, in the case of hardcover and paperback books, if you want them signed, the author has to buy the books from the printer first and have them delivered, which can take several weeks. If you want your book signed and delivered during the launch, you have to pre-order it!
- If the launch comes close to the holidays, printing, shipping, and delivery times can stretch out even further. Pre-ordering can help ensure that your book is printed, shipped, signed by the author, then shipped to you in time.
- Many authors offer a special price on their preorders, which goes up after the book launch. You save money by preordering.
release date and pre-order
At this time, ebooks can't be put up for pre-order at Amazon earlier than 90 days before the launch date. Other restrictions may apply to individual authors on Amazon, who may not be allowed to post a pre-order on that retailer.
It's disappointing for those who read Kindles, but it's usually out of the author's control. Please feel free to contact Amazon with any questions or concerns.
See our New Releases | Browse this month's Book Fair | See our 99 cent books